There are 2,110 miles between Salt Lake City and Washington, DC. Like that would phase us. Best friends need a place to keep talking, a way to show each other the worlds they live in and the things they see. Enter the Wild Lindssica Blog. Welcome!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Baby Room Decorating/Maybe this video will also cure morning sickness
I feel like this loveliness will 1. help you feel better 2. make your baby smarter if it appears all over his rocking chair or diaper pail or something. This is the bomb!
No words. That was amazing. How do you find this stuff? I feel whenever I search the internet for new and creative things I just run into crap. But this is genuinely beautiful.
No words. That was amazing. How do you find this stuff? I feel whenever I search the internet for new and creative things I just run into crap. But this is genuinely beautiful.
ReplyDelete