Seriously CRIED with that video of the mom dancing. I really wish I had that talent. Alas, I have been blessed with 2 left feet.
The 5K went great! I actually ran about 11minute miles, so not fast but not bad. Adam came in about 7 minutes before me, but we will atribute that to the fact that he has longer legs, and didn't have to pee the whole time. :) Yay for having babies, and then always having to pee!
Those cupcakes look devine, and had I not just had a spoonful of frosting I would go find one right now.
I have been a lot better mentally lately. I have just committed to doing things and not depended on other people as to what was going to happen. I made two new friends this week and honestly when you don't have a regular social life it's a big deal! I also talked to Abi today, and even though I still don't think we are as good of friends as we once were it was nice to know that we both still care. I am trying to learn something new every day. I think that's the reason I love the days I work is because I ALWAYS learn something new. Today I learned about living Gluten-Free from one of the new friends I met. I mean I know about it, but it's one thing to read it, it's a whole other thing to live it. I am grateful that I don't have to follow a gluten-free diet, but it did open my eyes to the options that are out there-and maybe a few gluten-free or low gluten meals would help me get more variety in our diets.
Linds, I love you. Thanks for always making me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment