The glitter shoes from that link you gave me! <3 <3 <3 So many good things in there. If only I were crafty... I feel like that's a hobby I just have on a shelf labelled "When I'm a mom." There a lot of things on that shelf. :)
I watched the video you sent me of Olivia laughing while you made a popping sound with your mouth. Love that baby. There is not much in life that makes you smiles as much as the sound of a baby laughing, is there?
1.5 miles!!!!! WOOOO!!! I remember reading the fb status of a friend who had had a baby a year before: "1 mile run- exhausted but happy to be back!" And I was SO proud of her, and I knew I had NO idea how hard even 1 mile would feel after raising a baby for a year. You mamas are NEAT. Good luck on your 5k. I love race days!!!
OK, so I wrote down 6 goals of things to do today, my day off. I got four done (one of the unchecked ones was, "scripture study with Preach My Gospel." FAIL.) But I did the dishes for all my roomies, so we'll round today's work up to a B+.
Actually getting stuff done today makes me feel as good as your 1 mile probably made you feel. I've been pretty lazy lately. Also, you know how every few months you get a period that just REALLY makes you sick? That's my lot this month. Like, I took an accidental 4 HOUR nap yesterday, from 4 pm to 8 pm, and then turned around at 10:30 and fell asleep til 7 am this morning without a problem. That's how icky/feebley I feel. How did you feel after your run?
Here is another funny/cutesy thing to motivate us through our Tuesdays (She's a former Cougarette):
No comments:
Post a Comment