There are 2,110 miles between Salt Lake City and Washington, DC. Like that would phase us. Best friends need a place to keep talking, a way to show each other the worlds they live in and the things they see. Enter the Wild Lindssica Blog. Welcome!
I like this wideo... and I love the way she talks. So cute! :) I was way skeptical about what she was doing at first, but once I understood, I got super excited. I've always wondered why curls from the 50's look so different than modern day ones, and I love her curls so much better. I'm gonna show this to Marie.
I like this wideo... and I love the way she talks. So cute! :) I was way skeptical about what she was doing at first, but once I understood, I got super excited. I've always wondered why curls from the 50's look so different than modern day ones, and I love her curls so much better. I'm gonna show this to Marie.
ReplyDelete