There are 2,110 miles between Salt Lake City and Washington, DC. Like that would phase us. Best friends need a place to keep talking, a way to show each other the worlds they live in and the things they see. Enter the Wild Lindssica Blog. Welcome!
Monday, July 11, 2011
My go to gal
Don't worry Lindsey, you will always be my go to BFF no matter what. I can't imagine the frustration you feel, but sometimes I think Heavenly Father is just waiting for us to be patient and enjoy the moment of every moment...because that's all this life really is a moment in time, so no matter what just remember to enjoy. I think you already do. :) In MANY MANY ways. I can't wait to see you August. I am doing ABSOLUTELY nothing but being with you as much as I can when you get here-and we will go see The Help and then I will start laughing at it so hard maybe I will go into labor and you will have to drive me to the hospital...ok I really don't hope that happens. I don't want her to come early, but if she does I would rather it be when you are here! I seriously get giddy thinking that you are going to be here so soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment