It's 3:42 pm in DC, but thanks to a red-eye flight home from Las Vegas last night my body feels like it's 2 in the morning. Yes, I am still in bed. Feeling nostalgic. Looking at pictures and reading old notes. Just wanted to tell you how thankful I am for you, how much I love you. I do hate being so far from you. Can we pray it's almost over, this 2000 mile distance thing? 2014 I think will be a good, good year for me and you. :) Thanksgiving was perfect, absolutely perfect. Russell was happy and enjoyed himself immensely, my family enjoyed themselves immensely, and all my aunts took the time to tell me how cute of a couple we are :) Life is pretty neat.
I have been reading some of my BYU journals and it just makes me smile how dramatic we were, how deeply we felt EVERYTHING! I wouldn't have had it any other way, though. How else could we have had such good times as these:
| BELT!!! I still have it :) and still use it! |
Love you best friend. Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving with your beautiful babies and sweet husband and cute Brothers/Goff clan. Talk to you soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment