http://breadnjamforfrances.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
go to this blog and go to the march 4th entry...don't those look devine! I think since I don't have access to a trader joe's you should go and get these and eat one the day your sugar lent is over. Yes. I think this is a gradious idea!
YUM Chocolate.
Also I think I had my first craving the other day. All I wanted all day was a hot dog on the grill. Alas, we don't have a grill and a microwave or boiled one just wasn't going to cut it. We ended up going to Adam's parent's house for Sunday dinner and I made a hot dog sandwich. It was great. It wasn't a J-dawg but it was still delicious. Next time you are here will probably be the next time I get a J-dawgs...so the sooner the better. OK?
I had a dream last night that I was on the Oprah Show, she was interviewing Mormon girls and I was asked to be on the show. The show never even started in my dream, it was just a group of like six girls all talking to Oprah about what Mormon women did, do and love. Anyways, I think it should be a real episode. Too bad Oprah is almost over. I am kinda going to miss her. I haven't ever been a regular viewer or anything but it was comforting to know she was on every day at 4 pm...and now she won't be. :( Tear.
PS I loved all your pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I loved the dress the mom is wearing holding her little baby in what looks to be a boat? Something about long flowy dresses make me happy. I watch this show called the Ghost Whisperer sometimes and the main charater is Jennifer Love Hewitt. She ALWAYS wheres these full lengh beautiful dresses, and will just be cooking in her kitchen or sitting in the front living room with soft jazz playing, candles and a glass of wine...but it's just a regular day. Ah to be a real live movie...Sometimes she looks rediculous when she goes to meet up with friends and all the rest of them are in jeans in a t-shirt and she is dressed to go to the oscars or something, but I still like it.
PPS this week is my last week at the Kitchen...no more weird smells! Actulally, I might be speaking too soon. My next rotation will be at WIC so it might be a little smelly too...just not food smell. baby stink smell.
No comments:
Post a Comment